Thursday, August 28, 2008

Pussy is Power But, Stop it


Why is it that when female rappers or females period make their way up someone some where always has to say shit like this, "she had to have given superior dome or some nookie to have gotten where she is". Now I just got off AllHipHip.com from checking out Diva Speak TV. After watching the show again (I watched it twice ) I read the comments. What do you know, it just had to be some ignorance and hateration. Also, this isn't the first time that I've read ignorant comments made towards Amanda Diva.There were some ignorant comments implying the same thing before I think on Youtube.Now I DO NOT know Deev personally but, I seriously doubt that she screwed anybody to get where she's gotten. First off if you didn't know when she was younger she was an actress on My Brother and Me. I know damn well she wasn't screwing anybody way back then as a child. Because of her having that experience on My Brother and Me I'm quite sure that got her some type of recognition. Also, Deev has a Masters Degree. So she doesn't necessarily need to screw anybody. She's paid her dues as far as education. Also, she's an independent artist and she's released both of her EPs independently.I'm quite sure if she did decide to screw somebody for some leeway her shit would be much more widely distributed!To whoever decided to leave the ignorant comments that they left how about thinking before you type. Use a little bit of common sense......When I see ignorant comments like those it really pisses me off. Especially when if the haters really thought about it and used common sense they'd see that what they're implying really isn't even needed.I know that pussy is power but, WOMEN CAN GET SHIT ON THEIR OWN MERIT WITHOUT FUCKING SOMEONE! IF YOU REALLY LOOK AT IT FOR WHAT IT IS IF A FEMALE DID FUCK SOMEONE TO GET SOME WHERE THEY DID PUT IN WORK!

Also let’s flip the coin a little bit. How come you never hear anyone say that a man had sex with someone to get some where? I know that happens. There are plenty of men out here who play someone’s “boy toy” to move up. Nobody ever throws sex out as reason that a man has moved up. The inequality kills me! For those of you that seem to miss the message, BOTTOM LINE: JUST BECAUSE A WOMAN HAS MOVED UP OR IS SUCESSFULL DOESN’T MEAN THAT SHE SUCKED OR FUCKED SOMEONE TO GET THERE! THERE IS SO MUCH MORE TO WOMEN THAN WHAT WE SIT ON!

Sidenote: If you don’t know who Amanda Diva is, she’s an entrepeneur, a journalist, an artist, an actress, a rapper, a singer, and she’s educated. She’s obviously very talented and smart. You can't get the natural talent that she has by fucking anyone. It just really pisses me off when people like her are accused of having sex to get where they are. So screw the haters! Big ups to Deev! I know she nominates people as supawomen on DivaSpeakTv but, I’mma go ahead nominate her as a “Supawoman” here! Also, to all of the other millions of supawomen out here doing their thang and making it happen keep doing it!

No comments: