Monday, September 15, 2008

The Queen Is Coming Back



Queen Latifah says she may name her album The L Word, "Just to mess with peoples heads". She told Rolling Stone, “L was gonna stand for love though or La,” she laughs. “Since people want to play games, I like to jab back sometimes just for fun, but I’m like, ‘Nah, that’s too much energy wasted.’ ”

The new album is due in December and it includes Dr. Dre and LL Cool J.

“They pretty much did the whole album,” Latifah said during a small roundtable interview to promote her new film The Secret Life of Bees, which also stars Alicia Keys, Jennifer Hudson, Dakota Fanning and Sophie Okonedo. “My boy Kenny Flav did one track and I think might do two more. Missy [Elliott] and Swizz Beatz are the only two people I have left. But they’re mixing it right now.”

You can read the full article here.

No comments: